List of Awards
Following is a list of some notable awards bestowed upon JKP President Sushri Dr Vishakha Tripathi Ji by national and international institutions in recognition of JKP’s noteworthy charitable contributions in the field of health, girls education and poor relief:
- “World Icon Award”received on June 9th, 2018 for their notable contributions towards social welfare
- “Swasth Hindustan Award” received on Dec 16th, 2017 for providing excellent and free health care services to the society through Jagadguru Kripalu Chikitsalaya hospitals. The award was given by Union Health Minister JP Nadda Ji in an event organized by by Zee Hindustan TV
- “Indian Icon Award” by Time India News received on July 29th, 2016This prestigious award is given to fifty notable achievers who have performed extraordinary services in a selfless and tireless manner. JKP received this award for their exemplary work in providing free education to young girls from the primary to postgraduate levels. At the same time, JKP was also praised for their philanthropic work in running 3 free hospitals in rural parts of UP each which have observed 300,000 patient visits each year.
- “iNext Achievers Award” received in Aug, 2015, for being a visionary of great courage and compassion.
- “Zee Sangam Award” received on Aug 10th, 2015 for continued efforts in empowering women through running free, charitable schools and colleges. The award is given to institutions and individuals who have made important contributions to the economic and social development of Uttar Pradesh.
- “UP Mahotsav Award” received on Jan 10th, 2015, in the form of an emblem. This is a State level award for charity in health and education.
- “Zee Achievers Award” received on Nov 3rd, 2014, presented by the then Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Hon. Shri Akhilesh Yadav.
- “All India Dalit Muslim Morcha Award” received on May 1st, 2014, for laudable efforts to educate girls regardless of the student’s religion or caste.
- “Nelson Mandela Peace Award” received on April 19, 2014 for selfless contribution to society.
- “Mother Teresa Excellence Award” received in 2013, for educating the girl child, conferred by Economic Growth Society of India.
- “Rajiv Gandhi Global Excellence Award” received in 2013 for exceptional achievements in providing charitable services.
- “Nari Today Award” received on May 7th, 2013 for extraordinary work, remarkable contribution in the field of women’s education.
- “Ashayein Award” received in Nov, 2012 for charitable contributions in the field of health and women’s education.
- “Rajiv Gandhi Global Excellence Award” received in May, 2012, noted as India’s highest honour for outstanding achievements towards supporting charitable causes.